2.0

I ordered a teno dagger which was advertised as a kriegsmarine dagger.They don't even know the history behind what they're selling.

They were out of the dagger I wanted and instead of checking with me to see if I would take an alternative they sent me a Luftwaffe dagger I already had. I told them I didn't want that dagger and if I could return it for a refund. "Lee" said yes so I shipped it back at my expense with a note inside saying as per Lee. 3 months later no refund.

Ripped off.Don't buy from this ***.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with LMPearl Enterprises?

Comments

I ordered an AISI 440 Kukri, and then bulked my order up, inorder to get the free boot knife, with a hunting knife which was on offer and a survival knife.I recieved the hunting knife, the free knife and a product similar to what I had ordered, as the survival knife.

No Kukri. I wrote to them and agreed to exchange the survival knife for another product, I was told the Kukri was on repeat order and would be with me in a few days. At my own cost I returned the knife, and waited eagerly for my replacement knife. I was e-mailed, to say it was out of stock would I like to choose something else, well that too was out of stock and I opted to get a different style of Kukri.

A Cold steal machete Kukri, not a bad product, I could use it while I waited for the 440 steel one to arrive. The replacement knife eventually arrived, but it wasn't a kukri, it was the Bolo machete! I decided to wait for the AISI 440 Kukri and give abit of thought as to what to do about the Bolo that I really had no use for. Well the AISI kukri eventually arrived, in a battered parcel.

The paracord had been tied by an amature, the blade, had been sanded with a satin finish using an orbital sander, and the little ring marks from the sand were obvious. Worst of all etched on the blade was AISI 420 !

I had paid more money for the 440 steel only to get a £10 KNIFE MADE FROM 420 STEEL.I can'be bothered to spend any more time or money dealing with this, WHAT A BUNCH OF...